top of page
Sat, Feb 11|
Bear Branch Recreational Center
Beginning 7th Path Self Hypnosis
This is a weekly session where you can learn 7th Path™ Self Hypnosis. They are recurring session where each week builds on the previous week. The series is designed to be taken in order. When you RSVP for the class I will send you the link to register online with The Woodlands Township.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Feb 11, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Bear Branch Recreational Center , 5310 Research Forest Dr, Spring, TX 77381, USA
About the event
What is 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®? The 7th Path™ is a new form of self-improvement. It combines the effectiveness of self-hypnosis, meditation and prayer. The process is simple and would generally follow this structure:
- First receive an introduction to hypnosis, where you learn about hypnosis and the subconscious mind.
- There will be a demonstration of hypnosis where you get to see how it works and ask questions.
- Then you will learn all about how the system works and how you can "empty the cup."
- Then you will get to learn how to induce hypnosis in yourself and give yourself the 7th Path® suggestions.
- There will be lots of time to ask questions and practice your new skill.
The 7th Path™ is useful for:
- Ridding yourself of old habits and addictions.
- Improving your mood.
- Improving your relationships.
- Helping you to become more patient and confident.
- Improving study and test-taking.
- Becoming a better parent.
- Heal from stressed-induced illnesses.
- Answer your calling in life.
- Bringing your highest philosophies and beliefs into your everyday life!
bottom of page